- Took care of basic things like, name, website domain, simple site, blog etc.
- Pending items: Getting a logo designed, making the site look slick
- Getting more feedback and suggestions
- Elaborate on the collection and distribution process
- Enlisting volunteers on both ends
- Getting bags with logo printed for distributing clothes
- Creating simple ways for women to share their stories (Blog posts, photos or videos)
- Planning events for collection and distribution
- Explore tax benefits for contributions made in kind. 501(c)?
- Getting the community to involve more to increase the social buzz ( Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Standardize the process of distribution
- Expand into other geographies
- Distribution centers in more locations
- Routine clothes/accessories drive
- Eventually, make Vibhushita a platform for connecting right people and a destination to share the joy
I might be missing a lot of things. With the kind of encouragement Vibhushita has received so far, I am confident this list will rapidly grow and we will check them off sooner.